Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mavs Unveil New Uniforms and Players

At a press conference this afternoon the Mavs introduced both new players for this year's team and new alternate uniforms for next year's team.
The first order of business are the new uniforms that will be worn starting with the 15-16 season. They were designed by Mavs fan Geoff Case, who was the winner of a contest to design the uniform that had over 1,000 fan applicants. The uniforms are navy blue and feature the Dallas skyline.


After that the Mavs brought out 6 new players (Tyson Chandler, Chandler, Parsons, Raymond Felton, Jameer Nelson, Al-Farouq Aminu and Greg Smith), to talk to the media and fans in attendance. Here are some highlights.

"Dirk means the world to me. Dirk is the leader."
Tyson Chandler on what Dirk means to him.

"I’m willing to do whatever Coach Carlisle needs of me.”
Chandler Parsons on his role to which Carlisle responded, “That’s good to hear."

 It feels great. I'm looking forward to a fresh start. .. I look forward to coming out & giving everything I've got."
Raymond Felton on what it feels like to be a Mav.

"I still have a lot left in the tank."
Jameer Nelson on what he has left.

"Let's just say I learn from my mistakes."
Mark Cuban on re-signing Tyson Chandler after this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment