Thursday, April 30, 2015

Exit Interviews Quotes

Some select quotes from Mavs exit interviews earlier today.

Devin Harris
"However RC wants to use me, that’s how he’ll use me. If it’s starting, if it’s coming off the bench, he’ll figure that out but I think that he likes me coming off the bench, but starting is something I’ve done my whole career so I definitely can go back to it."

J.J. Barea
"I think we’re a great organization. We’re committed to winning and we try everything to win. You saw it this year, they made trades, they brought free agents here, they tried. They’re going to swing to try to win. I think it’s a good city, a good place to live."

Al-Farouq Aminu
"I had a lot of growth this year. Just being around these vets I learned a lot about how to conduct myself throughout the year. And I really appreciate everything from the coaching staff and the vets. I learned a lot."

Amar'e Stoudemire
"I'm already paid in full. Money is great to have, but it's now what I'm searching for at this point."

Charlie Villanueva
"It was great. Even though we fell short, I look at this season as a success for me. It was the first time winning 50 games, first time going to the playoffs. It was definitely a successful one for me, personally. I've still got this taste in my mouth. A bad taste. I want to bounce back from that and experience more."

Chandler Parsons
 "I have a lot of good relationships with a lot of guys. Obviously now with the season just ended yesterday I haven’t talked with them about who or what or whatever but we’ll take a look here soon. I’ll be in Dallas pretty much all summer so I’m sure we’ll have those conversations when the time comes."

Tyson Chandler
"This has been amazing here. Not only for myself but for my family, welcoming me back with open arms. Everybody in the city is so respectful and kind if you’re walking down the street, restaurants and different things. Makes it an easy city to live in. I’ve said on the website here that it truly meant a lot to me and I appreciate the fans here. I think they’re the best. It truly makes a difference. It makes coming and doing your job easy."

Dirk Nowitzki
"Yeah, I mean, whatever it takes. My last two years I want to enjoy. I want to be a good team. I want to be on a winning team. Playoffs. Hopefully deep runs. So, yeah, anything I've got to do to help is obviously no question."

Rick Carlisle
"Our desire is not to have a locker room of free agents every year. That said, the guys that we've had have been terrific."

Donnie Nelson (on the Rondo deal)
"If we had to do it all over again, we definitely would."


No comments:

Post a Comment