Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Charlie V Returning To The Mavs


The Mavericks have agreed to bring back forward Charlie Villanueva on a one year, minimum contract in a deal first reported by Marc Stein. Villanueva confirmed the deal in a post on his personal blog writing:
"I know Dallas was always in the mix and I really wanted it to work out, which I'm thankful it sure did. We've come to terms and I'm returning back to Dallas. It's only right. Since Day 1 the organization has welcomed me and my family with open arms."
Villanueva was a pleasant surprise last year, averaging 6.3 points in 10.6 minutes per game including shooting 37.6% on threes. He will a part of a Mavericks bench that will also include holdovers Devin Harris, J.J. Barea and Richard Jefferson along with first round pick Justin Anderson and free agent signing Jeremy Evans.

Charlie's Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment